Customer Success Stories
Rogers helps businesses across industries increase their efficiency, productivity and profitability
WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE, KNOWLEDGE AND PROCESSES TO DELIVER RESULTS FOR BUSINESSES LIKE YOURS. Rogers is proud of its long and ever-growing roster of customer success stories—built across industries and covering a wide variety of business and technical needs.
As a leading connectivity provider and consultative business partner, we are in a unique and powerful market position to take the organizations we work with into the future. Offering comprehensive solutions, Rogers works with a large ecosystem of industry-leading partners to make sure the solutions we offer you are the very best.
Read all our case studies below, or filter them according to relevance to your organization.
READ ALL THE CASE STUDIES SHOWING HOW
ROGERS HAS HELPED BUSINESSES WORK
SMARTER AND FASTER
- A-1 Cement Contractors Ltd. uses Rogers Mobile Forms for real-time data and reporting from the field.
- A major Canadian financial institution enhanced connectivity in a new location with an In-Building Solution.
- Blinds To Go set up Wireless Backup Connectivity for POS systems in their busy stores.
- Canadian Freightways streamlined its operations with real-time Asset Management.
- City of Coquitlam delivers guaranteed responsiveness and great customer service thanks to Rogers Enterprise Service Delivery team.
- Coventry Connections provides superior customer service with mobile POS from Rogers.
- Deco Windshield Repair improved customer service and efficiency with Custom Mobile Apps.
- Learn how EnWin Utilities improved mobile device security and management.
- Highway Technical Engineering Services Ltd. uses Rogers Fleet Management to drive safety and administrative efficiency.
- HisTREE.net manages green and outdoor spaces using a wireless asset management solution.
- Mastermind Toys prevents network downtime and lost revenue with Wireless Backup Connectivity.
- Minacs is reducing telephony costs and increasing conferencing reliability with Rogers and Microsoft Lync.
- Pacific Coach Lines moves more efficiently with Fleet Tracking and provides differentiated customer service with onboard Wi-Fi.
- Pita Pit set up efficient and affordable mobile video Remote Monitoring.
- Reitmans (Canada) Ltd. now tracks loss in real time with Mobile Forms.
- Saint John Transit provides a mobile passenger information solution that improves the customer experience.
- SMT Research Ltd. uses a sensor-based M2M solution to monitor structural moisture conditions in real time.
- Township of Langley increased its reporting efficiency with Rogers Business Care and Business Self-Serve.
- Walter Surface Technologies chose mobile forms to improve processes and decrease costs.
- Wilco Contractors enjoys administrative efficiency with high-speed connectivity on a variety of rugged devices.
- Women’s College Hospital delivers patient-centric care using mobile handheld devices to monitor patients post-discharge.