Get courtesy phones while the defective device is repaired, at no cost
Take the device to a store for a no-charge repair. We aim to have the device back in 10 business days, and your workforce can use a free courtesy device while they wait (a $50 deposit may be required).
Courtesy Phone and Repair Program
Get a new device
If you need a faster turnaround, receive a same or like refurbished model within 3-5 business days. Simply return the defective device.
Advance Exchange Program 1 (866) 727-2141
Repair the device
Submit the device through the Courtesy Phone and Repair Program and we will provide you with a quote to repair the device.
Get a new device
Purchase a new or refurbished device. For more information on our standard Out of Warranty Replacement and Repair Programs, please see the Handset Protection Guarantee Program Terms and Conditions.
Extended Warranty Programs
- The following terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the Handset Protection Guarantee Program ("Program") offered by Rogers Communications Partnership ("Rogers"), including (if applicable): your use of wireless telecommunications equipment and accessories loaned to you by Rogers ("Loan"), the repair of your wireless telecommunications equipment for use with Rogers services ("Repair") and/or the replacement of such equipment ("Replacement").
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the Program you must meet the following requirements: your account must be in good standing; your device must be a Rogers-certified voice phone, smartphone or mobile Internet stick purchased from Rogers or its authorized dealers/agents and have been activated no more than thirty (30) months prior ("Device"); you must be subscribed to a monthly plan (Prepaid service, demo lines and test lines are not eligible); you may receive only one Out-of-Warranty Repair (as defined below) or Replacement for each activation or hardware upgrade.
- Repair: If Device is within the original equipment manufacturer's warranty period and does not show evidence of physical damage (including moisture damage) ("In-Warranty Repair"), Rogers will send Device for repair under the original equipment manufacturer's warranty on your behalf or as applicable under the Program, you can opt to get a replacement device of same or like model in exchange for your defective Device ("Advance Exchange"). Rogers will not charge you any fees for an In-Warranty Repair; however, in the case of an Advance Exchange, a $35 service fee applies and the full cost of replacement device will be charged if you do not return defective Device within 15 days or if Device reveals physical damage (including moisture damage).
- If Device cannot benefit from In-Warranty Repair, then Rogers will provide you with a quote for the repair of the Device by a third-party selected by Rogers ("Out-of-Warranty Repair"); should you refuse the Out-of-Warranty Repair or if Device cannot be repaired (including, without limitation, if cost of repair is excessive or if repair consists only in repairing cosmetic damage), then Rogers will Replace your device pursuant to Section 9 below. A repair estimate fee of $30 will be charged to your Rogers invoice if you elect to proceed with neither Repair nor Replacement (if applicable) and keep your Device.
- You acknowledge and agree that: any information or programming stored or inputted by you in the Device is not secure and will be erased during the repair process; SIM cards and SD cards are not secure and will be discarded during the repair process; neither Rogers nor its authorized dealers/agents shall be responsible for a Device not claimed within 90 days from the date of Repair or Replacement, and after such time, Rogers or its authorized dealer/agent may deal with such Device in its sole discretion.
- Loan: Subject to these Terms, Rogers will loan certain wireless telecommunications equipment and accessories, as listed on the Rogers Repair or Replacement Request ("Loaned Equipment"), to you for the time required to carry out the Repair.
- You agree: to use, protect and safeguard the Loaned Equipment with care and not to tamper, alter or repair the Loaned Equipment; that in the event of any malfunction, accident or damage to the Loaned Equipment, to immediately return the Loaned Equipment to Rogers or its authorized dealer/agent.
- You further acknowledge and agree that: a $50 deposit may be required while you are using the Loaned Equipment; Deposit tender is to be chosen at discretion of Rogers or its authorized dealer/agent; in the event of loss, theft, destruction, damage of the Loaned Equipment or failure to return the Loaned Equipment, you shall forfeit the deposit; Rogers has the right to keep the $50 deposit if you fail to return the Loaned Equipment within 14 calendar days from the date you are first notified that Device is ready for pick-up; the Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy continue to apply to your use of Rogers services with the Loaned Equipment; title to the Loaned Equipment shall at all times remain with Rogers (unless and until Loaned Equipment becomes your property after paying the full replacement cost of the Loaned Equipment in accordance with these Terms).
- Replacement: If Device cannot be Repaired pursuant to Sections 3 and 4 above or if you report Device as lost or stolen, you may select a new or refurbished replacement device ("Replacement Device") available for purchase with a minimum 12-month term commitment. For greater clarity, if you have not subscribed to Rogers services on a term commitment or if the balance of your term commitment is less than 12 months, your term commitment will be extended to 12 months. Rogers may, in its sole discretion, but shall have no obligation to permanently block your initial Device, preventing it from ever being used on the Rogers network.
- There is no representation or guarantee that Loaned Equipment or Replacement Device provided will be similar to or offer features or characteristics equivalent to those available on your Device. In particular, certain features you are subscribed to may no longer be compatible with Loaned Equipment or Replacement Device.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Rogers, and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, dealers or agents will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, costs, claims, loss, personal injury or loss of life directly or indirectly caused by, arising from or related to the Program or the use of any device under the Program (including, without limitation, defects, malfunctions or complete breakdowns in any device; electrical shocks, burns, fires, or explosions caused by any device; loss of profit, loss of earnings, financial loss or loss of business opportunities). This limit applies to any act or omission of Rogers or its directors, officers, employees, contractors, dealers or agents, including, without limitation, any act or omission which would otherwise be a cause of action in contract, tort or any other doctrine of law.
- You may not loan or otherwise share or transfer any Loaned Equipment to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of Rogers. Rogers may amend these Terms or terminate the Program at any time, upon notice to you, and request immediate return of the Loaned Equipment, at any time. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, agreements or collateral understandings, oral or otherwise, expressed or implied, regarding these Terms, the Program, the Loaned Equipment or a Replacement Device other than as expressly set forth herein. The parties have expressly required that these Terms and all documents or notices relating thereto be drafted in the English language. Lesprésentesmodalitésettous les documents ouavis qui s'yrattachentontétérédigés en anglais à la demandeexpresse des parties.