Still the most simple, discreet and inexpensive way to get a message.
Cost effective, unlimited usage
- State-of-the-art national network for reliable, unlimited message delivery
- Alphanumeric pagers include email service with the monthly service fee
- Supported by award-winner Business Care
Selecting hardware has never been easier
A numeric pager displays "numbers only" telephone numbers or numeric codes. To send you a numeric page, a caller simply dials your pager's phone number and enters any number using their phone's keypad. Most numeric pagers have a limited storage capacity for received messages of up to 24 digits and many offer silent vibration alerts to notify you of new messages.
An alphanumeric pager can receive up to 160 characters of numeric and full-text messages sent from a telephone, web dispatch or email. Alphanumeric pagers can be used as an extension of the internet to receive news, weather information, sports scores, financial (stock) quotations, and much more.
Paging coverage area refers to where your pager must be located to receive a page. You must be within your own coverage area to receive your message.
Rogers offers the following coverage options to meet your service needs:
- Local - Major urban centres
- Provincial - Western Canada and Quebec only
- Regional - Multiple urban centres