Office 365 Delivered by Rogers
Rogers makes the office of tomorrow a reality
OLD IT PARADIGMS DON’T WORK ANYMORE. Cloud-based applications are fundamentally changing the way small, medium and large enterprises work. With 76% of Canadian workers saying collaboration drives productivity and 33% saying they would sacrifice salary to work remotely*, being able to support mobility is essential. IT leaders must show how they are enabling the workforce to take advantage of collaboration tools.
Stop struggling to make small incremental improvements. Office 365 delivered by Rogers will help you improve workforce productivity and satisfaction, as well as reduce the complexity and costs of upgrading and managing enterprise software. Our simplified licensing is cost effective and means you pay per user, not per device.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a powerful business productivity solution that allows you and your team to stay connected and access, store, and share documents anytime, anywhere using any device. A cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft, Office 365 brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications.
Certified by Microsoft as a Gold and Silver Partner, Rogers demonstrates a high level of commitment, training and ability to help businesses succeed in the areas of cloud productivity, communications, collaboration and content.
In partnership with:
Your complete office in the cloud
Keep productivity high with access to the latest versions of Microsoft Office tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint. And because every team member can access Office 365 from up to 5 computers or mobile devices, they can work how, when and where they want.
Email in the cloud
With Microsoft Exchange Online, you can save money and eliminate expensive hardware costs with cloud-based business-class email, and a shared calendar and contacts. Plus, each team member gets a 50 GB mailbox and the ability to send up to 25 MB attachments. And with premium spam and malware protection you can work with peace of mind knowing that your business documents and data are safe.
Share and store important documents
Engage your team and exchange ideas with Microsoft’s popular SharePoint. SharePoint makes it possible for your entire team to collaborate, share and store important information. And with both online and offline access, your important documents are always close at hand.
Connect in new ways
Stay in touch with your team via Skype for Business Online, a real-time communication tool that lets you connect through instant messaging, video calls and virtual online meetings.
Why Choose Office 365 Delivered by Rogers?
Keep Your Business Connected Anywhere, On Different Devices
- Rogers networks have a secure connection to Microsoft services. The new cloud-to-mobile edge model makes this wireless network connection a key differentiator.
- With a cloud-based model, getting data, voice and content reliably to PCs, tablets and smartphones is critical. A robust, high-speed wireless network with optimized devices improves the Office 365 mobile user experience.
- Optimize your number of Office 365 licenses each month. Typically, you pay up front for all your licenses for the entire year. With Rogers, if you add or reduce users during the year, you pay only for the licenses you require.
- As a Rogers customer, you simply add your Office 365 charges to your monthly wireless bill, which means reduced administration and fewer bills overall.
Award-Winning End-to-End Support
- From pre-migration assessment and planning to implementation services and administrator training, Rogers provides a full-service solution.
- Rogers Managed Mobility Services help control costs and regulate security for a portfolio of certified devices.
- Our award-winning Rogers Business Care team and technical advisors are available 24/7. Whether you need to make changes to your service or have a billing enquiry, we’re just a phone call away.
- Office 365 can be deployed in stages, so you can solve your most pressing pain points first and add other applications as required.
- Rogers Professional Services will help you build a migration plan from your existing environment to Office 365, and they’ll work with your team every step of the way.
*Rogers’ “Connected Workplace” Report: Harris Decima 2013, Representing a proportional cross-section of the views of employed Canadians 18 and older in French and English.