Analytics & Insights
Track, analyze and influence customer behaviour
Customer analytics provide ample behavioural insight into web activity by capturing and analyzing user location visits and identity- based information.
Businesses can then use these analytics to:
- better understand the needs of their consumers
- tailor in-store product assortments
- target marketing campaigns
- send real-time personalized mobile offers and promotions
Rogers can help collect and provides your business with information on a user, location, and other personal or behavioural data. With our Wi-Fi solutions you will gain powerful information that can then be used to better manage your workforce and/or market to your customers.
Intelligence to help know your customers
Understand local customer behaviour through powerful analytics dashboards.
Turn browsers into buyers. Our solutions recognize when shoppers enter a parking lot or
store so retailers can push targeted,
time-sensitive offers to their mobile devices.
Enhance your customer database with insights captured from behavioural analytics.
Leverage analytics to reward loyal customers to enhance the overall experience.
Uncover meaningful patterns
with traffic analytics
- Capture rate (in-store vs. walk-by vs. walk-in)
- Dwell time
- Visit frequency (across chains)
- Visit duration
- Loyalty (repeat visitors vs. new visitors)
Insights & Resources
Is your IT department spending too much of its time just keeping your networks up and running? Play
> See the IDC point of view
- Wi-Fi: The primary network – improving business and IT operations with Wi-Fi As A Service
- IDC InfoDoc: Solving the Growing Complexities of Network Management: Network as a Service (NaaS)
- More than just a network: 6 tips on how Wi-Fi can improve the customer experience
- Network as a Service (NaaS): Benefits for Canadian Businesses
- IDC Solution Brief: Assessing the Business Value of Managed Network Services
Analytics from a Rogers Wi-Fi can be connected to a variety of back-end systems, including databases, web services and any enterprise application that leverages service-oriented architecture.