One stop launch
Let us manage your device certification from consultation to launch
Rogers has certified and connected thousands of wireless devices. We can manage the development lifecycle and arrange certifications for you. Or, if you have previously begun certification, we can guide you the rest of the way.
Provision the services you need to quickly ramp up your project.
We can help you:
- Bring innovative network, hardware and billing requirements solutions to market.
- Determine what business model, billing and distribution plans will work best for you.
- Get to market fast with introductions to key retail distributors and value-added resellers.
Your devices and marketing plans are ready—Rogers can step in to manage the process, or you can do it yourself. Reduce administrative needs with a Rogers single point of contact, and rely on our strong relationship with labs and deep process expertise.
Before entering our labs for certification testing, devices must:
- Complete FCC, IC and PTCRB certification
- North America (PTCRB, FCC and IC)
- Global (PTRCB, CE, FCC and IC)
- Comply with E-911 regulations
- Be either data-only or data-with-voice (no voice-only devices)
- Include support for the 850 and 1900 bands
- Provide easy authentication to other Rogers Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Incorporate a Rogers-certified radio module
- Support ENS (Enhanced Network Selection)
- Meet Rogers minimum TIS/TRP RF performance requirements
- Be submitted in the most current hardware, software and firmware versions
Once certification criteria are met, you begin the final steps in the Rogers device certification program.
- Additional certification may be required, based on device attributes, performance and sales channels.
- Some devices may have further software requirements
Once your devices are ready to go, Rogers will help you get them to market:
- Innovative technologies aim to provide low latency, consistent throughput and highly reliable networks to ensure the success of your deployment and day-to-day business processes.
- Meet your devices' specific network needs with Rogers extensive GSM to LTE connectivity.
- Launch in over 60 countries with help from the M2M World Alliance.
Rely on Rogers for informed consultation, certification assistance and powerful networks. Then, manage your customer, billing and reporting activities—before, during and after launch—with help from your Strategic Account Manager and Rogers technical and support teams.