Cloud Managed Network Services
Free up time in your IT department
Network management is becoming increasingly complex. More than 50% of companies use 5 or more tools to monitor their IT, while 14% use 20 or more tools. This can overwhelm IT staff and put a strain on your resources.
With a Cloud Managed Network Service from Rogers, you can give your team the freedom to focus on innovation by offloading day to day network maintenance. Gain visibility into your network and security through a central web-based dashboard, accessible on any device. Rogers has a wide portfolio of cloud solutions to help you improve, transform, and manage your network.
Benefits of Cloud Managed Network Services
Free up your IT resources to focus on innovation and core competencies while we manage your network & security infrastructure.
Streamline your business, reduce costs and deliver superior service to your customers.
Get enterprise-grade performance reliability and security, without in-house expertise and capital investment.
Increase network operational efficiency and speed by making updates from a centralized network management platform.
Monitor network and performance from any location and tailor alerts by activity
Rogers will populate the dashboard so you can proactively manage the networks
Stay up-to-date with security patches, signatures and firmware
Insights & Resources
Is your IT department spending too much of its time just keeping your networks up and running? Play
> See the IDC point of view
- Wi-Fi: The primary network – improving business and IT operations with Wi-Fi As A Service
- IDC InfoDoc: Solving the Growing Complexities of Network Management: Network as a Service (NaaS)
- More than just a network: 6 tips on how Wi-Fi can improve the customer experience
- Network as a Service (NaaS): Benefits for Canadian Businesses
- IDC Solution Brief: Assessing the Business Value of Managed Network Services