Work with an award-winning team passionate about serving our customers
Rogers Business Care exists for one reason: to help you realize your business objectives. Use our self-serve tools for access, support, reports and proactive bill analysis. Let us help you review your goals, problems and needs, as well as create and execute service improvement plans with proactive service meetings at your sites. We’ll also work closely with internal teams to escalate and quickly resolve your issues and enhance your customer experience.
The Rogers Business Care team is second to none in the industry. We’re rated world-class by Service Quality Measurement (SQM) and we’re multi-year winners of International Stevie Awards.
Your comprehensive Business Care services are supported by a variety of teams with diverse areas of expertise, including:
- Enterprise Service Delivery: Account maintenance
- Enterprise Service Assurance: Technical support
- Service Management: Advocate on your behalf within Rogers
- Project Management: Planning execution and reporting
To flawlessly deploy your end-to-end solutions, our experienced and certified Project Management Professionals work closely with your team, Rogers and any relevant third parties. Our defined process helps ensure your project’s success and a smooth transition to your Enterprise Support Team.
We resolve technical issues through advanced network trouble-shooting and proactive surveillance. We have teams that specialize in tier 2 technical support, handheld devices, advanced business, implementation and support for BlackBerry® Enterprise Service and Microsoft Office 365, Internet-of-Things (IoT) support and a pre-sales IoT engineering group.
We're dedicated to supporting our clients, and our teams are consistently recognized for going above and beyond.
- 2013 — Customer Service Department of the Year (Telecommunications) – Gold Award
- 2013 — Innovation in Sales – Gold Award
- 2013 — Customer Service Department of the Year (Telecommunications) – Silver Award
- 2012 — Customer Service Department of the Year (Telecommunications) – Gold Award
- 2012 — 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada
- 2011 — 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada
Service Quality Measurement Awards
- 2013 — Customer Satisfaction Award
- 2013 — World Class Call Certification (Enterprise Service Delivery)
- 2012 — World Class Call Certification (Enterprise Service Delivery)
- 2012 — Customer Satisfaction Award (Telecommunications)
- 2011 — World Class Call Certification (Enterprise Service Delivery)
- 2010 — World Class Call Certification
- 2009 — World Class Call Certification
- 2008 — World Class Call Certification
* Criteria used for Call Center World Class Call Certification are 75% or higher of the calls are at the world class level for 6 months or more in 2010. SQM’s world class call criteria are based on the customer’s call being resolved, the customer is overall very satisfied (top box response) rating with their call center experience and the customer service representative